Monday, February 16, 2009

happy belated valetine's day <3

hi its me again =D i noe im the laziest blogger ever... sry , i m jz too tired after school so hav to take some nap right after school n after tat i hav to attend my tuition classessss... school life sux =( anyway , happy belated valentine's day to everyone out there .. my valentine was AWESOME ! its my very first valentine celebrating with my love one after celebrating 16years of lonely valentine ...
i gave baby a diy scrapbook n im happy tat he likes it .. baby bought me a bouquet of flower n its his first time giving diy presentS =D i was so happy n touched when i received that 2 presents from him..
here comes my valentine presents...
present no.1
stars from him.. he even wrote messages in every single star <3



present no.2its something like scrapbook inside =D
see, even the rose he made it on his own (although it doesnt look like a rose.. haha)

pg.1


pg.2

pg.3

pg.4 ! the page i LOVE the MOST ! its 3D !
he told me that guy holding the rose is him n the gal bside is me ..notice there's a moon up there ? theres a story bhind it ... he told me he willing do anything just for me few days before valentine , n i said "get me the moon" .. of coz he cant get the real one so he get me this green moon .. so sweet of him <3
"y is it in green ha? moon is in yellow color one okay.."
"becoz i dun have yellow color paper x.x" =/

present no.3
roses are just so expensive on valentine.. i never noe tat roses are so expensive . when baby told me it cost rm 150 i almost faint ..omg.. i tot it will be like around rm50...
so i told baby not to buy me roses on valentine again becoz it will wilt after 2 days, then the rm150 gone like tat.. such a waste man ..


*baby , thx for all the presents ... i love u ... Mwuah!
btw,happy 4th month anniversary biie ! <3>





No comments:

Post a Comment