Thursday, March 26, 2009

pulau kapas part 1



hello , im here to update again =D sry for my late update coz im jz too fed up with the uploader .. its freaking SLOW ...
well, most of u already knew that what m i going to post kan ?
yeap, its about pulau kapas trip..
went pulau kapas with my baby, mum, brother n my mum's frens during last week school holiday.
that island is BEAUTIFUL .. smooth sand, clear sea water...
but the resort sarks ... *shakes head* =X
.
1st day-
baby's mum send us to the airport around 8.30am. our flight is 10am n we arrived kuala terrenganu around 11am .. after collecting our luggages we took the vacation bus to the jetty den we took ferry to the island ..
all of us were sooo hungry by the time we reached there .. so the uncles n aunties ordered a plate of fried rice ,n fried noodles for 15 person after we checked in the resort.. they didnt ask the price before they order it. n when they ask for the bil that time everyone was so shocked.. u guess how much it cost? rm 100 ? 200 ?
no.. i think non of u will nvr guess it right ..
its rm400 ! dam kns .. summore it taste so terrible !
nvm forget bout it ..
then, me n baby went to the beach for a walk n look around the island..
the weather was nice for those who love the sun very much but not me. so i will never leave the room without applying a super thick layer of sunblock.. but the "superhero" refused to apply any sunblock so u can see he is as tan as a malay guy now... my aunty saw us ytd n praised him.
she said to the superhero " wow , u r such a good bf , u help her to blocked all the sunlight ah?" ==''

oops out of topic ...
evening, we went to swim at the beach until around 7pm den we got back to our room to bath before headed to the restaurant to have our dinner..
den at nite , we had our bbq dinner at one of the restaurant at the sea side .
the resort did not have any programme for us so theres NOTHING for us to do at nite.. the only thing we could do is watch television or sleep.. ==''
so in that 3 days we actually maintained a very healthy lifestyle.. slept early woke up early ...










can u actually see a frog in the image above? =D

chalet we stayed

















my innocent boy xD

my beloved mum

we argued n i cried
he apologized n help me to wipe of my tears

happy ending =)


. .
.
.
.
.
.
.

haha, dun misunderstand , we r not arguing.. its actually candid by my brother when my baby trying to stop me from rubbing my eye









.
to be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment