Monday, April 27, 2009

Day in KL




















Sorry, my little one really lazy to blog.. so asked me to blog.. guess what?? we went to jogoya on saturday.. luckily ryan showed me all the way from subang to kl ..if not i think i wont able to go there..

Anyways , we went there for lunch time around 2+ to 4+.. jogoya food is really really awesome.. once I went in felt like heaven... everything.. can eat everything that you like.. seriously, the place is so dam big.. like baby said " you will lost" lol.. after this 2 hours past inside.. I started felt that this place really is hell.. can die anytime.. stomach can boom anytime.. lol

after lunch we went back to pavillion for movie Fast And Furious 4 =D
that movie the most nicer part is the SUBARU X, is really F@#$ing nice!! =P and not forgettin, is watching with my baby of course is nice..

after that we went to the what orchestra... wow! i tell you.. is dam SIENZ.. a group of musicians play many different instruments.. i dono how to enjoy this kind of music.. not enjoying is hypnotizing me.. haha.. after that we went home =)

thats all for today =D


.dx

No comments:

Post a Comment