Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Penang Trip!
























Sorry.. getting lazy blog now.. jaja..

last 2 weeks me and baby's family went to penang for 2 days 1 night very rush..
saturday early in the morning around 10+ started our journey to penang..
from subang ate till penang.. my stomach nvr ever have " drumy" sound. seriously penang food ICHIBAN!
after a night at penang.. sunday morning after breakfast straight headed to cameron, took alot of pictures.. really have fun with baby .. pictures will tell everything.. lazy elaborate... jaja.. stay update! =)

Oh ya not forgetting..!!

HAPPY 8TH MONTHS ANNIVERSARY BABY!!

You're always the one that I love
You're always the one that I need
You're always the one that i care for
You're always the one by my side when i need you
You're always the one who make me laugh
You're always mine!

I LOVE YOU HONEY!! MUACKZ! I'LL ALWAYS DO


dx.


No comments:

Post a Comment