Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thanks Everyone!


I Love This So Much!!
;)

Forever Love


MuackZ

So Excited!

I Love You Dear!
=)


Handmade chocolate cake ( priceless)







1st of all



Thank You So much Baby Girl..

As usual.. working day.. very boring.. =)

Went for lunch with james and prox this afternoon.. james is snaking today because of his car.. servicing ( is just the excuses) after lunch went to mamak have some break chit chat awhile.. baby asked me must done my work only can go home, bath then fetch her lol.. then I waited till 5pm only go home using my new apps jaja.. its work =)

Surprise came right in front my eyes.. I cant believe it..!! once I enter my house.. entering my rooomm!!! " POP" my mind was thinking " since when my sister is back" OMG is not.. standing in front singing birthday song for me while holding the cake is my BABY!!! hahahahaha.. so dam funny I was so shock.. she's right in front of me.. omg is really melting me.. I really love it so much!! and once i touch my comp, my desktop already wrote something on it..
is really touched.. muackZ I love the Present that u gave me and the most precious handmade CHOCOLATE CAKE..!! You're Really tai sek tak sek!!!!! i love it so much!!!

Btw today we're going to pj Ah yat having our dinner, celebrating with my family, is so dam f*cking full wei... so dam long nvr go to Ah yat d.. guess what?? baby told me now she felt like vomitting if the abalone is in front of her.. is really dam tai sei.. hahaha.. but forgiven hehe

Lastly, thanks for all the wishes... Really appreciated so much..!! thank you..


dx.






No comments:

Post a Comment