Thursday, December 25, 2008

another boring christmas ..

slept 4am ytd n woke up 12pm today . feel dam sleepy right now. ppl says 8 hours of sleep is more than enough but for me i need at least 12 hours of sleep per day . not only during holidays, even school days, thats why i always slept in school. i can even sleep the whole journey from kl to terengganu even i get enough of sleep before get into car. i just love to sleep. insomnia ? NEVER ! i feel so abnormal .. is this a disease ? hmm.. okay.. cut the crap n continue my post..

baby tapau-ed gai si hor fan from oldtown for my brunch today.

my gai si hor fan


baby went pyramid without me today =( although he asked me to go with him but i decided not to, cause he said i hav to sit down in the mall to wait for him cause he wanna buy me birthday present n if i saw it will b no more surprise on that day. so no point going kan ?

my pc accompanied me whole afternoon til baby came jz now n bring me n a lightbulb out for dinner . we went ss14 eat bak kut teh ..pig intestine ! yummmyumm.. im loving it =)




spot the pig intestine ! =D

after dinner , went baby's house for a sit coz he need to pray.. then he sent us home n now he is having badminton with his friends.. i miss him =(

oh yea, baby thx for the T-shirts =) mwuahs !



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

merry xmas to all again ! =)








viv.






No comments:

Post a Comment