Sunday, January 18, 2009

Finally!

Morning everyone.. guess what? ytd i've already changed my wife shoes.. went there for the whole day.. dam zzz.. me and cl wait for them so dam long..
so we decided to go eat chi cheong fan.. opposite tesco that wan.. somemore im dam sleepy.. play mahjong with my gangz till 3 something on friday night.. anyways sorry baby.. woke u up so that late =X
after i changed everything is already 5 something i rush back and fetch my baby only fetch cl home.. then bring my baby to buy some cake stuff cause she wanted to do something for the special day.. don think i dono ah.. muahahahah!! i really appreciated it so much baby.. muackZ!! all the things u do is for me.. I LOVE YOU!!
well i guess i gtg.. wana go breakfast and go to baby house =) cyaZ!
Asked for kisses
Small small french kisser

Cool? =D



No comments:

Post a Comment