Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Sunday!

Sunday!
Ytd nothing much.. woke up at 12 noon.. baby called me asked me wanted to go eat brunch with her or not.. I was very blur, well i never join and stay at home watch iDO!! jaja very good story line.. you guys should watch that.. for me is nice la.. for u all i don't really know =P
watch till 3 something baby asked me go to find her at puchong and..
WE WENT TO SWIMMING!!
before that we watch dono wat ghost movie at my baby's uncle house there only we went to swimming..
around 5 like that I fetch baby and her bro to her house took their stuff then we headed to sunway.. jaja after swim we went to dono what chinese restaurant had our dinner with her parents and david Choo! after had our dinner i go to pavillion with james and my baby is going home..
guess what i bought 900+ over from esprit..
baby say im crazy lol!
actually im not a shopper so can forgive not everytime jaja!!
=D


SATURDAY!


Well.. just came back from work.. last 2 days din't blog cause whoollleee day out.. is so dam tired..
saturday morning wake up by my mum at 8:15 asked me go to "cheng cheng" and i promised baby fetch her to pn.kua there.. after "cheng cheng" around 10:25 reached my baby house.. just reached not even 3 min pn and her bf was there also.. so we headed to pn.kua there around 10:30 like that.. after sent my baby to pn.kua there.. I went to fix my car.. having alot problem.. radio la this la that la..
small little things cost me Bom! after I fixed my car ngam ngam 11:45 straight to usj4 eat wan tan mee then go to pn.kua house.. when i was there i though they already finish cause i saw pn.kua was outside chit chatting with her frens.. then i went down wanted to say hi to pn.kua.. tim zhi.... pn.kua said " tg come inside, this is my very very good student, I'm very happy and very proud having them as my student" =D don't want to say much later ppl scold me =D after that pn and her bf is going home.. so we decided go to pyramid here's the picture we took

we went there eat dono wat wat wat taiwanese food.. i also forget the name d.. but i can tell you.. 1 word "BEST!"

then we walk walk till pyramid how many steps to where also know d =X

around 5 somethings baby went to have dinner with her mum i never join cause tot of going pavillion with james but at last canceled..

i tell you what! that night saturday night is nightmare for me.. cause i went to yamcha with ah k at kopitiam.. by the way his rims is very cool.. make his car look very garang =D

after we yamcha ah k took me to heaven.. and guess what?? usj16 have a supercar!!

is AUDI R8!! OMFG I can tell you is fucking cool wei! feel like driving it!!

Man forget bout it!! ISH!


I Love You!







Kissing in Another Way! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment