Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy 100 Days anniversary

First of all, i would like to say happy 100 days anniversary to my BABY,
time past just like thunder, im really felt very proud and very glad to have YOU as my baby.. you're really understanding, loving, caring baby.. sometimes you're really making me miss you dam much, is like so wanna see you so badly.. but i guess i don't have to worry bout that.. cause you're always in my heart!
You're just like a gift from the god, giving me love ,care, secure and everything.. being with you im really feel so happy.. baby you're always the one who bring happiness to me and take away all my sadness.. i really love the things that baby do for me.. is really a memorable gift! Thank you so much baby, thank for everything!
Baby? I'll always by your side for the rest of my life, I'll give you my love, my everything.. I will give the best things in this world for you.. You're driving me crazy! Sometimes the best and the most beautiful things in the world
cannot be seen, cannot be touched, but can be felt in the heart.. You baby, you made me felt that.. im really appreciated it!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! BABY VIVIAN!
hehe!
Baby Wrote me that sweet message!

V N D



No comments:

Post a Comment