Friday, January 2, 2009

seventeen !




firstly i would like to thank all my friends who wished me , n thanks to my baby for all the surprise n pressie ! i love it .. it was awesome =D i love u .
well , last nite was a very wonderful nite.. i tot i will not get to countdown with my baby after my dad knew we both together .. but miracle happens ..! haha.. although i noe he very unhappy with it but , who cares ? its my birthday okay =P
hmm..let me tell u wat sweet things my love did ytd =) he came to my house n pick me up to Windmill restaurant for a "candle light" dinner, after we sat down , he told me that he "left" his phone in his car , so he go get it. n i knew that was a part of his plan already.. so i tried to peek him from inside the restaurant but the waitress tat standing outside blocked my view .. aww.. after tat he came in , den he showed me his phone banner .. he wrote a short message in it .. after i read , i look at him n i saw a paper rose on his hand , guess wat ? when i wanna rampas it from him tat time , suddenly "puff" ... i saw flame.. n the paper rose turn to a real white rose.. i was so stunt .. n all the waiter n waitress was shocked by the flame .. they tot baby put on fire .. lol.. one of the waiter came over clean the table n laughed at me n say " he put on fire ?" lmao ..
helo, its magic okay ~




baby ordered a grilled lamb chop n a black pepper chicken chop .. chicken chop not bad, but the lamb chop a bit too dry .. after filled our stomach , baby told me he wanna bring me back to his house coz his mum waiting for me .. n my cake at his house.. den i was like .. " omg , r u serious ?" manatau suddenly a waiter came n give us the dessert plate .. den baby still trying to act .. too bad the cake came when he try to lie again..haha...
baby bought me BR ice cream cake .. bcoz i told him i wan something special on my birthday .. so he get me an ice cream cake .. i noe ice cream cake not really special to some of u but it was my first ice cream cake weh =D yumyum...






den , we went 1u after dinner..

after parked the car , baby moved close to me n gave me a kiss den suddenly he took out a paper bag when we kissing.. ah hah! my pressie .. this boy is so tricky .. but i love it =P when he hand over the present to me i was so excited n wanted to open it on the spot, den he go rampas back , he said i only can open when i reach home .. awww... how sad.. i tried to "laogai" n all but still cant =(
we planned to watch "yes man" after tat but all the tix r sold.. so we walked around in 1u waiting for the time to reach 12am .. we went "wong kok" for a drink to kill time n took some photos.. we chit chat-ed for awhile den baby suddenly chg his mind , say he allow me to open the present .. yay ..
so i quickly ask him to settle the bill n we get back into car to get the present .. guess wat baby bought for me ?






































tada!





n he wrote me a love letter .. awww ... i was so touched ..


den we went back into the mall again n continue walking around.. after tat went for countdown...


the fireworks was fantastic .tats all for ytd , den today baby n i went 1u for breakfast with my mum n bro again .. went back after walked for a while ..
at nite went dinner wit my dad n grandma .. got angpau from her =D tats the best gift ever..



i guess i shud stop here ? haha ..





nites evione ...



n




happy new year yo ! xD















































364 more days to my birthday TT








viv.

No comments:

Post a Comment