Thursday, January 8, 2009

School Holis Ended!

So sorry long time din't update our love life story..
well school just started this week, was busy-ing with my baby with her stuff and everything.. well my life as usual working every single day, and every single day is the same..

oh ya.. that day went to fetch my baby from pn.kua.. gosh she's so skinny now.. quite miss her.. when my baby finish tuition that time, talked to pn.kua.. she keep on smiling at me.. lol i donno why..

Let's talk bout today.. just went starbuck with baby vivi.. teach her maths.. jaja.. actually she's quite noob.. very simple calculation she don't even know and luckily.. Mr.Teh is there and teach her.. jaja!!

And yea this sat is going to date with her again... jaja.. i can't wait to see her =)
thats all for today.. im going to fetch my baby out again.. cya!



dex.

No comments:

Post a Comment